Personal InformationPersonal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. Classic Malibu may use your personal information in the following ways:
- deliver the services you have requested (for example, to provide you with information that you have inquired about)
- other than as stated in this statement, Classic Malibu does not rent, sell or otherwise disclose your personal information to non-member companies or organisations without having first obtained your consent to do so
- To register to attend an event
- To receive specific information from us such as a brochure
- To sign up for a mailing list
- To correspond with us
- Or any other such activity that we deem necessary
Opt-Out / Amend ProcedureIn each email you receive from us, we will endeavour to include simple instructions on how you can immediately unsubscribe from our mailing list. In any event you can opt-out from receiving promotional material from us by emailing us at email@example.com and asking to be removed from the mailing list.
Collecting information (Registered users)As part of the online purchase process we must collect personal information about you to process your order. To do this it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to us as detailed below.
RegistrationRegistration may include submitting your name, email address, address, telephone numbers, option on receiving updates and promotional material and other information.
Credit Card DetailsClassic Malibu customer transactions are protected by 128-bit SSL encryption. Your credit card details are not stored.
DisclosureApart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure. We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf, e.g. postal/delivery networks. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
SecurityWe strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Collecting Information from Users
- IP Addresses Our web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Again, information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.