Ezi -Rider 9′ Ocean & Earth Softboard | Blue
or 4 fortnightly payments of $110.00 with More info
The Ezi-Rider 9’0″ is an essential part of your quiver. Ocean & Earth’s Ezi-Rider soft boards have stable, versatile template shapes that suit entry level surfing, right through to small wave shredding. Constructed from durable, high quality materials. Soft Board Specs: Length: 9’0″ Width : 24″ Thickness: 3 5/8″ Volume: 93L Core: EPS + 3 Stringers Slick: 1mm HDPE Deck: IXL EBS Fins: x3 4.5″ + IFBS Fin Box Rider Weight: <130kg Additional Soft Board Features:
- EPS Core – Highly waterproof & lightweight. 3x stringers increase board strength and maintain rocker.
- HDPE Bottom Plate – 1mm thick HDPE high density polyethelene plate. Durable, extra strength performance slick. Available in a range of colours.
- Interchangeable Fin Box – Compatible with most major fin brands. Allows quick and easy fin changing. Secures with fin key (included).
- Thermal Reactive Simulation – To help protect against delamination, all soft boards are tested in a heat induced environment at 70°C for two hours.
- IXL EBS Deck Skin – Cross-linked IXL PE skin with WBS (Water Barrier Skin). Highly water resistant and extremely durable. Excellent grip and impact resistant.
- Warranty – Guaranteed against faulty workmanship or defective materials for 12 months from date of purchase.
3 in stock (can be backordered)