Happy Hour Softboards
Designed for both fun and performance with an outline, bottom curve and evenly proportioned thickness all combining to make wave catching and manoeuvrability a breeze. A narrower tail shape and fuller nose combine to create an exceptionally versatile board added to a combination of many potential fin setups takes this board to an even higher level of performance.
The Happy Hour is all about fun with an edge! Surprising all round performance with the stiffness of an epoxy board plus the benefits of a durable soft textured deck.
Soft Board Specs:
DIMENSIONS: 7’6″ x 22 1/4″ x 3 1/4″
OUTLINE: Narrower pin tail for performance. Wider nose area for easy paddling.
ROCKER: Minimal rocker for easy paddling to catching waves.
DECK: Textured EVA
FINS (SUPPLIED) : 1x 8″ Polycarbonate centre fin
2x 4″ Polycarbonate side fins
Additional Soft Board Features:
- EPS CORE – Highly waterproof & lightweight. 1X stringers increase board strength and maintain rocker.
- HDPE BOTTOM PLATE – 1mm thick HDPE high density polyethelene plate. Durable, extra strength performance slick.
- INTERCHANGEABLE FIN BOX – Compatible with most major fin brands. Allows quick and easy fin changing. Secures with fin key.
- PU TEXTURED DECK SKIN – Grippy textured deck surface. Highly water resistant and extremely durable. Excellent grip and impact resistant.
- 5 FIN SET UP – Ride as thruster or quad set up with your favourite single tab fins. 2X Soft tip PU fins and fin key included.
- WARRANTY – Guaranteed against faulty workmanship or defective materials for 12 months from date of purchase.